Covid-19 collection and shipping
Covid19 has shaken the globe. South Africa has been on National Lockdown almost two months. We are on level4 which means we still have a lot of limitations in our movements as-well as our outgoing shipments.
- We are finally able to ship out your orders, please be patient as we deal with alot of backlog.
- You may collect your order from our security at Side Street Studios on TUESDAY WEDNESDAY OR FRIDAY, 48 Albert Road Woodstock.
- Please inform me directly when you will be coming to collect (before 10am latest on the day)
- I am a freelancer and therefore have flex hours at times, so I need to know the exact day you will be collecting please
- email@example.com or 0607929679
- I will then leave your order with security (they are there 24 hours so if you want to come after 4 thats also ok.)
- Please wear a mask when coming into our building
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and others. Why? When someone coughs, sneezes, or speaks they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person has the disease.
- Upon Entry your temperature will be checked
- Next to your parcel there will be a pump of sanitiser, please pump some on your hands before leaving the building and STAY SAFE
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth. Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and infect you.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately and wash your hands. Why? Droplets spread virus. By following good respiratory hygiene, you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.
- Stay home as much as you can and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as cough, headache, mild fever, until you recover. Have someone bring you supplies. If you need to leave your house, wear a mask to avoid infecting others. Why? Avoiding contact with others will protect them from possible COVID-19 and other viruses.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention, but call by telephone in advance if possible and follow the directions of your local health authority. Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent spread of viruses and other infections.
- Keep up to date on the latest information from trusted sources, such as WHO or your local and national health authorities. Why? Local and national authorities are best placed to advise on what people in your area should be doing to protect themselves.
Best, Amy Ayanda Studios